Saturday, August 28, 2010

All The News That Fits

-Took cat to the vet. He might have hyperthyroidism, but the vet's not sure. So, blood tests. I also picked up more Feliway. It might be snake oil, but at least I feel like I'm doing something. Also, one of the receptionists said she swore by it as a thing that keeps her cat from destroying her furniture. So hey, maybe it's not snake oil. ::shrug:: Either way, Morbo now has a very silly haircut because the vet had to buzz his bib to get at his thyroids.

-Via RM, Eredien points us at a blog produced by Tampax of a boy who wakes up one day and finds he has a vagina. And then gets his period. I don't know about you guys, but I had King Missle's "Detachable Penis" going through my head when I read this post. And the rest of the blog. I'm not sure where they're going with this, but it sure is bizarre.

-Flemco live blogged the Glenn Beck ridiculousness in DC. Good discussion happening in the comments thread.

-More commentary on Antoine Dodson: What's So Funny About Antoine Dodson?

-From Time.com: New Orleans, Five Years Later.

3 comments:

DMG said...

I vote for sexxy Dr Who:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM

jessicago said...

Something Mad or Cracked Magazine-ish from the 80's or even 70's is ringing a that's-why-I-first-went-into-therapy bell. Anyone else?

check cashing said...

We actually love to oblige you the best things with 100% agreements and faster ever.