Friday, December 07, 2007

We've All Been Very Naughty

It's very amusing to me how references to S&M are becoming more and more socially acceptable. I mean, it's awesome. The more people who think "different strokes for different folks" and "live and let live," the better. It's just that I've been running into these things in the oddest places...

For instance, the card aisle at Duane Reade:

Front of card:


Interior of card:



Then, this past Monday, Dude Boss sent me to the fine intellectuals at Kinkos to laminate signs for the new office space. I saw a large sign waiting to be picked up, advertising spankings from Mrs. Claus on assigned days. I was shocked, and wondered if perhaps there was some crazy party I hadn't heard about.

But then I walked past the costume store near the old office space today when I went there to drop off keys.

This is what I saw:

The sign I saw at Kinko's!


We truly live in interesting times.

No comments: