Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh for the love of...

A Connecticut teacher has resigned after getting in trouble for giving a student an "age-inappropriate" graphic novel.

Huh.

Well, we don't know what the graphic novel was.

A teacher I was friendly with my junior year once lent me a huge Hothead Paisan collection. Does that mean she should have gotten into trouble?

(Yes, she was gay. I lent her my Strangers in Paradise collections in return.)

Watch the graphic novel in question be something like Wereslut, or something similarly inappropriate. Then we'll all feel silly.

Although Wereslut's actually a pretty good read.

2 comments:

Liz Baillie said...

I just want to know what the god damn book was. Why won't anyone say?

Anonymous said...

To make the district look less retarded.

Crazykimmy